What is a good……?
Emura Asked: What is a good……?
I am switching feed brands. My horse prefers textured feed over pelleted. She currently is getting 5 flakes of an alfalfa-timothy mix a day and gets moderate exercise throughout the week (for fence maintenance reasons she cannot be out in the pasture atm). I prefer a feed that his moderately high in protein (12%-14%) and low in fat (6% is fine). I am having issues finding and deciding what is and is not a good feed so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
It needs to be sold in the Midwest, around the Cape Girardeau Missouri area or as far north as Springfield Illinois, that or it needs the possibility to be shipped. The reason I'm switching brands is my current feed requires me to make a 2 hour round trip to get grain and I prefer something more local (Cape is where I currently am at and I visit the Springfield illinois area about once a month, St. Louis Area is fine and possibly Carbondale Illinois as I plan to try to visit a friend there).
I am switching feeds because my current feed it too difficult for me to get ahold of (2 hour round trip is not worth it with gas prices). My horse is slightly overweight and is an easy keeper. She is currently stall kept due to fencing maintenance being done. The hay she gets is good quality. She is ridden english, gaited riding (guess basic hunter?), 11 years old, Paso Fino, has never shown any metabolic issues as far as I know, when I say she gets moderate exercise she is not shown but is arena ridden several times a week and is given a good workout (plenty of cortoing, largoing, and cantering as we are trying to build muscle and drop fat), she also has plenty of energy when riding but this breed tends to need a feed higher in protein.
There I hope I covered everything.
It's almost impossible to lose muscle unless you were in a freak car accident, starved yourself, or worked way too much and they were decomposing. Don't worry about losing muscle! Anyway, you probably don't have a lot of fat on your stomach. Just keep doing crunches until those 6 packs come up! Good luck
Google carb cycling . There's several sites that will give your percentages for each day and examples on what to eat . I would help you but it's pretty time consuming and IMO is a pain in the neck lol.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
- Metabolic Fat Loss Cookbook Program - Metabolic Cooking Benefits
- Easy Fat Loss - Metabolic Cooking Fat Loss Cookbook
- Burn Body Fat with Metabolic Cooking - Free Recipe
- Metabolic Cooking Founders - Dave Ruel and Karine Losier
- Fat Loss Through Metabolic Cooking Fat Loss Cookbook Program
- Burn Belly Fat -Burn Belly Fat With These Methods
- The Skinny on the Metabolic Syndrome: Cutting the Fat
- Fat Burning Foods To Include In Your Diet
- Weight Loss For Women - Effective Weight Loss
- Losing Tummy Fat - Losing Tummy Fat Fast - Losing Tummy Fat Right
- How to Boost Your Metabolism - Metabolism Basics
- Fat Burning Workouts For Women - Weight Loss For Women
- Fat Free Diet - Fat Free Diet Plan For You
- mr oil saver scam
- karine losier
- one direction fanfiction
- cooking with dog chef accident
- www metaboliccooking-fatlosscookbook com
- cooking with dog accident
- name a spice that smells good while cooking
- tumblr url ideas
- the most provocative director of the twentieth century (b 1925) which english boy-wonder was famous for innovative direction of plays by shakespeare marlowe cocteau and sartre? in 1971 he moved to paris to create the international center of theatre resear
- fernando company manufactures pizza sauce through two production departments: cooking and canning in each process materials and conversion costs are incurred evenly throughout the process for the month of april the work in process accounts show the follow